Thank you for considering a gift to Guardian Angels Senior Services. Your gift will be used to support the services and programs we provide for the seniors in our communities. Please indicate if you would like your gift to be recurring monthly.
1. Make an online donation with your credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover). You can easily and securely make a gift online, after which you will receive an email confirmation as well as an acknowledgement through the postal service.
2. Make a donation over the phone. Please call Lori at 763-635-5476.
3. Mail your donation (check or credit card). Download and print a donation form and mail it to:
Guardian Angels Senior Services
508 Freeport Ave. NW, Suite A
Elk River, MN 55330
4. Memorials and Honorariums. Commemorate the special individuals in your life with a gift to Guardian Angels. Honor the memory of a loved one or recognize a special occasion. At your request, Guardian Angels will notify the individual or family you specify. The amount of your gift will be kept confidential.
Commemorative gift packets are available. Simply call Lori at 763-635-5476 or email email@example.com to request packets by mail.
5. Matching Donations. Double or even triple the size of your gift when your company matches your contribution. Contact your Human Resources department to determine if your employer matches gifts, and if Guardian Angels is eligible to receive matching gifts. Complete the necessary form from your employer and submit it to Guardian Angels with your gift. Guardian Angels will then process the form and return it to your employer who will send the matching donation to Guardian Angels.
6. Thrivent Financial Members. If you are a member of Thrivent Financial, you may be eligible for annual Thrivent Choice Dollars, which can be directed to Guardian Angels Senior Services at no cost to you. Contact your local Thrivent representative for details.
Your gift will help ensure that Guardian Angels will remain the exceptional healthcare, housing, and services provider the community has grown to depend upon. Thank you for your gift and for making a long-lasting difference for our seniors and their families.
Learn about Planned Giving options, opportunities for volunteering at our communities, and our Friends of GA program.
Contact us with questions and share your gift today.
Guardian Angels Senior Services NEVER shares or sells your personal information. Please contact us with questions.